This legal text gives details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website https://etxarri.quimeras.cat, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you make a booking.
By providing us with data, you are informing us that our services are not available to those individuals who are prevented by law from giving consent, so when you submit forms to us you warrant to us that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: Camping Etxarri, S.L:
- Data controller
Contact details of the data controller:
Camping Etxarri, S.L, with CIF: B-47785621 and address at: Camino de Pollos 8, 47100 Tordesillas, Valladolid and telephone: 948460537 Email: email@example.com
Commercial Register of VALLADOLID T 1546 , F 142, S 8, H VA 30154, I/A 1 (22.10.18)
Camping Etxarri, S.L, is responsible for your data (hereinafter we, us or our).
- What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. any information capable of identifying an individual. This would not include anonymous data, nor percentage data.
The personal data that may be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activities, owned by Camping Etxarri, S.L.
We may process certain types of personal data on our website, which may include:
Identity data: name, surname and ID card number.
Personal details: date of birth.
Contact details: email, telephone and address.
Financial data: credit card details.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and health information, genetic or biometric data).
If you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract between us and you refuse to provide it, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service and you must notify us in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by telephone or by post, when:
- Request information about our services
- Contract the provision of our services
- Request a quote
- Through technology or automated interactions: On our site we may automatically collect technical data about your computer, browsing actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies.
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalisation of a contract between Camping Etxarri, S.L. and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by consulting the section on exercising rights below.
Below is a table showing the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as the type of personal data we will process. We may process some personal data for additional legal reasons, so if you need details please send an email to email@example.com
Type of data
Legitimacy for processing
The purpose is the management of reservations
– Número de tarjeta
Consent of the data subject (art. 6.1.a GDPR)
Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller (art. 6.1.c GDPR)
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the implementation at the data subject’s request of pre-contractual measures (art. 6.1b GDPR).
Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller (art. 6.1f GDPR)
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for another reason, provided that we notify you in advance so that you are aware of the lawful reason for processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from this purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the retention period shall apply, insofar as they are applicable to this processing.
Camping Etxarri, S.L. does not authorise minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (filling in web forms for requesting services, contact or by sending e-mails). Therefore, persons who provide personal data using these means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, and Camping Etxarri, S.L. shall be exempt from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to Camping Etxarri, S.L., please contact us in order to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Camping Etxarri, S.L. are intended for minors under 14 years of age, the means will be provided to obtain the authorisation of the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
- Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
¿How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Camping Etxarri, S.L. or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of their National Identity Card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you may ask Camping Etxarri, S.L. whether it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by Camping Etxarri, S.L for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To oppose their treatment: Camping Etxarri, S.L. will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, these must continue to be treated.
- Data portability: in the event that you wish your data to be processed by another company, Camping Etxarri, S.L. will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.le.
You may use the forms made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your aforementioned rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Camping Etxarri, S.L. is treating your data, you may address your claims to the corresponding supervisory authority, which in Spain is the competent authority for this purpose: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and to ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All requests will be dealt with by us within the specified legal deadline of one month. However, it may take longer than one month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Communication of data: provision of services.
It is possible that, in the course of our work, we may need the assistance of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures in place to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers providing information technology and systems management services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and insurers providing banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services.
All processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and process it in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow these processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in order to comply with transparency requirements, you may request a list of the companies that provide services to us by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Seguridad de Datos.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we restrict access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know that data. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event of a breach of security as regulated in Articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR.